yes or no riddles
if you like my work, pleas send me donations to encourage me to do more. thanks!
yes or no riddles
If you and your friends, family, or colleagues have some time to kill, yes or no riddles can be quiet entertaining. These riddles take some time to be guessed and they are really fun to play. First thing is to memorize some of these riddles whenever you can, and then tell them to people you want them to guess the answers.
How do Yes or no riddles work?
Basically, only one person who knows the answer to the yes or no riddles. This person then tells the story and only answers questions that can be answered with “yes” or “no” about the riddle until the group can guess the answer. (At times, the riddle-teller has the freedom of answering “irrelevant” if they think the question will derail the participants away from the topic)
What is interesting about yes or no riddles is that sometimes is that they are reasonable. The answers might be difficult to find, but it is reasonable, or should be! I highly recommend that you guys try this type of riddles. Never quit, you’ll get the answer eventually. I used to play those riddles with family in gatherings, the looks on their faces when they are thinking is hilarious! You should try it with family, too.
Let’s take a look at a bunch of yes or no riddles below:
1. James and Julia were lying dead on the floor. A puddle of water and broken glass were on the floor. How did they die?
2. 2 men walked into a restaurant. The waiter brought them drinks. The drinks were the same. One man drank his glass down right away, and nothing bad happened to him. The other man took his time and drank slowly. He died. Why?
3. A guy walked into a restaurant and ordered a glass of water. The waiter pulled a gun out and pointed it at the guy. The guy thanked the waiter and walked out of the restaurant.
4. There is a room with a table, 53 bicycles, and four men. One of the four men is dead. How did he die?
5. Mr. Osbourne lived on the 29th floor. Every day he took the elevator down from his apartment to the lobby. After work, he usually takes the elevator from the lobby to the 14th floor and walks up the stairs the rest of the way. On rainy days he takes the elevator all the way from the lobby to the 29th floor. Why?
6. Sam and Katie are thirsty for some peach juice. Katie says that she wants two glasses of juice, and Sam wants just one. When the waiter comes, Sam orders five glasses of peach juice. Sam takes the three glasses off of the waiter’s tray and tells him to take the others back; he does not want them. Why did he request five glasses?
7. A vehicle stops in front of a hotel. A guy turns to his spouse and shouts “I’m ruined” Why?
8. There is 27 people in a cabin on a mountain. The doors and windows are all locked, but everyone inside is dead. What do you think happened?
9. A male was found dead in a locked room. There was a hook in the ceiling and a pool of water on the floor. Autopsies showed he died slowly. How did the male die?
10. Two men walk into a bar. The third man ducks. Why?
11. An avid birdwatcher sees an unexpected bird. Soon he’s dead. What happened?
12. At a street intersection, there is a smashed car, an ambulance and a lot of blood on the sidewalk, yet nobody seems to be hurt. Why?
13. A man is found dead in a desert. He is naked, and lots of clothes are scattered around him, among other things. There is a straw in his hand. How did he die?
1. James and Julia were goldfish. They died because their bowl broke.
2. There was poison in ice cubes. The first man drank it down before the ice had a chance to melt.
3. The man had the hiccups, and waiter scared them out of him.
4. The 53 bicycles were bicycle playing cards. There were 53 instead of 52 because one of the men was cheating at the card game; he had an ace in his sleeve. He was shot for cheating.
5. Mr. Osbourne is a midget. He can’t usually reach the button to the 29th floor. On rainy days he uses his umbrella with him.
6. Sam has a speech impediment. He can’t pronounce the letter “r.” He orders five glasses because it does not entail him to say the letter “r.”
7. The guy and his spouse were playing monopoly, and the guy’s piece landed on a property with a hotel on it.
8. The cabin is an airplane cabin that crashed on a mountain.
9. He stood on a huge block of ice with a knot around his neck, connected to the hook. As the ice melted, he was strangled.
10. The third man does not want to hit the bar, a steel rod
11. The birdwatcher was flying in a plane. The bird got stuck in the plane’s engine and made the plane crash.
12. An ambulance was transporting donated blood. A car hit the ambulance, and the ambulance doors went open. Then bags of blood spilled.
13. He was on a plane that had too heavy a load. Everyone threw out as much weight as possible, and then drew straws to see who would jump off to lighten the load even more. He picked the short straw.
As you can see, yes or no riddles are really fun when you have got plenty of free time. There are plenty of riddle books and you can find plenty of it online. Yes or no riddles can also be found if you visit the following link below: